Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tired, rainy, gloomy







So today was a bad morning and of course were suppose to have more rain, more cold, and no sun. Supposevly what the new cast said no sun for a long time. GREAT no sun! I think im going to die. We had a couple of friends from Alaska come through last night justin and his friend frank, there driving through on there way back up to alaska wish they would of gave us more notice before so we could of hung out with them today instead of gone to work. I think they might stay an extra night. Well work is going, trying to keep awake




Oh yeah and im going to the beach friday cant wait to get away, and moving out tommorow from my roommates but that could possibly be delayed until sunday we will see..But my nephew and my brother and his wife are going to be there cant wait! yay Until next time!




1 comment:

Margie said...

Nice sunset picture. Sorry you have no sun, we have it ALL< HAHAHAHAHA! Everyone in SE Alaska is sunburned! love ya!