Friday, May 23, 2008




Summer was here for a COUPLE of days it was 95 degrees and then like a light switch it turned to be cold rainy and miserably. I took advantage of the summer warmth by going to molla river as well as canby. The current of the water was moving very fast and to dangerous to go swimming, at canby and we watched 3 people almost drown, TEENAGERS! 2 people were rescued and the other one floated about 15 miles down we called the police and he was soon rescueed by the police boat. Molla river was pretty shallow but it was also very cold and the water was moving pretty quickly, but you cant be by the water and NOT go in when its hot out so I had a couple or drinks, and decided I am going in Sierra my dog followed after, my legs were cold as ice, and I dunked and ran back out, I cant wait for real summer to finally come along I need to swim, Im a water dog.

No comments: